Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've got arthritis!

Got the result of my xray on monday and I have arthritis in my finger, possibly caused by the 'squashing' incident at Easter - it's too much of coincidence apparently. My GP prescribed sronger painkillers and .. waith for it .. KNITTING! I've got to keep moving the finger as normal so I am to carry on as usual!

Amber was not impressed because now when she wants me to do something else I can tell her I'm 'exercising'!

My finger is also painful as it is triggering and I will need an operation before too long to release it!

2 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

wow , what a mean GP you have!! ;-)

on a serious note, try taking glucosamine as a supplement to help your bones/arthritis

Anonymous said...

My mum has arthritis Jo,her doctor told her to stop knitting,i can repeat what she told him,but she is still knitting and would never give it up.