Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Ryan OK!

Got the results of Ryan's blood tests on friday and no action is required and everything is normal! Thank goodness!

I also had an xray on my finger/hand and will get the results next monday, although I am a little concerned about a comment made by the radiographer. The doctor felt that there was probably some soft tissue damage so the xray was to rule anything else out.

3 comments:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

good news about Ryan!

Anonymous said...

Thats good to know Jo,good luck for the results on your hand/finger next monday.

Darkest Knits said...

Great news about Ryan, bet you are relieved. Sorry to hear about your finger - hope all goes well with the results Monday.