Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Lovely LIGHT feeling!

On friday, I cleared out all my old yarn from behind the sofa - I had to move the sofa back a bit because of the new, larger radiator that was installed this week. I ended up with TWO black sacks of grotty yarn which we carted off t0 saturday's knit'n'natter. The idea was to see if anyone wanted anything and then take the rest to the Red Cross shop over the road.

Well, I came away from the meeting £32 richer! All the girls decided that they couldn't just take the yarn, so I said just to give me a small amount so everyone who had some yarn put some money in the jar! The chairty shop still got a black sack full of yarn plus two carrier bags of toy stuffing, some money has gone in my Ally Pally fund, there is only scrummy yarn in the house and when I go to the shop next week, I shall put some of the loose change in the collecting box!

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

Result! Everyone's a winner!