Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Phew!

I've managed to get the other Booga Bag made for our knit'n'natter Open Meeting on 6th although I was nearly crying in pain when doing the Icord! This is the one that will remain unfleted until after the meeting as my display shows BEFORE & AFTER versions of the felting process.

Now I can get back to my lovely Kimono and not have to knit so fast! I've also managed to say NO to my sister for cotton knitting projects in the last couple of weeks too! All my friends say I am getting really good at the 'N' word!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Jo for saying no,that is one word i never said to family but there comes a time when you need to.