Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Where does the time go?

I can't believe it's a whole week since I last posted! I haven't had a chance to set up my loom yet - but I have a couple of ideas circulating my brain cell!

Dad attended his aunt's funeral yesterday in all that rain, and it has occured to me that she was one of the most influential people of my childhood - after learning to knit at school around the age of 8 (blimey that's FORTY years ago!), Auntie Alma was the one who seemed to encourage me to knit. I can remember her helping me with a scarf for a doll!

Now Dad says he knows who to blame!

No comments: