Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not so bad day ....

Well I went to the doctor on friday and we talked about changing my anti-depressants which will take about 6 weeks as I have to tail off the current ones and then start the new ones so I am not starting to tail off until next weekend so that I am still on a fairly good dose for christmas.

Also had to sweet talk OH again as I found out the exact amount I was over my overdraft limit at the bank and he very kindly took pity on me - again. It’s a good job I have access to the Bank of OH or Beachy Head would sound like a good option!

Had a good afternoon at our Knit’n’Natter christmas party yesterday and managed to get on with Ryan’s scarf. Hope to get it finished today but he wants me to make it even longer (and it is soo boring) that I shall block it to an inch of it’s life instead.

The In only have one more dischloth to do and the world of knitting is my oyster - well as long as I only knit from stash!

Oh, and Jasper seems to be his old self again although he is not keen on having tablets and drops! The other night he spat his tablet out and we couldn't find it - it was stuck to Amber's cheek!

No comments: