Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow - AGAIN!

We’ve had more snow overnight! Admittedly not a great deal but it has made the ‘bit outside the backdoor’ pristine again!

My lovely son cleared out front steps and the steep path yesterday then went and ‘borrowed’ some grit from the bin up the hill and sprinkled it over for me so that I’m not stuck indoors. I want to get the council to put up a rail next year as I can’t see the ice out there - black or not - and I don’t fancy falling and damaging myself. Amber did help a bit but she was wearing her pj bottoms so got a tad cold.

We also took the cats out on their leads yesterday - Jasper kept diving into mini drifts in the garden and his brush like tail was covered in snow, and Oscar timidly walked about then laid down in the snow and started crying. When Amber picked him up he was shivering!

I am hoping OH will venture over this afternoon as I need to do some shopping in Iceland!

No comments: