Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yesterday = very bad day.

Jazz and Oz had their ‘operations’ but Jazz isn’t well and the vet bill ended up being half as much again through x-rays, antibiotics and more eye ointment. It seems he has a mysetery problem with one of this lungs - it has ‘doughnut’ shapes in it but the vet wasn’t sure whqt it was hence the antibiotics. He has to go back next week for a check up but the consultation has been booked as post-op so thqt I don’t get charged for it. Luckily David was there as I had £100 earmarked for the two ops and microchip for Jazz (my sister had Ozzie done when he lived with her).

Went to pay in Asda for some clothes for Amber, was going food shopping too, and my debit card was declined, luckily David was with me. Have to go back to Asda tonight as the top is too clingy for my voluptuous daughter and I managed to buy one pair of trousers in a size 18 (thought I’d got a 14) and the other pair, which fit snugly, turned out to be a 16 (again on a 14 hanger).

Started getting panicky about money so have cancelled my Noro Silk Garden (put by at Kangaroo) and they’ve agreed to take back what I’ve already collected and give me arefund (approx £50). I was having second thoughts about the project anyway and if I decide to go ahead with it, I can buy the yarn later on. Was saving £3 per week towards Unravel in Februray (have £21 at the moment) but dad has got my Avon for me which is £21 so that has to be used and I have decided not to go to any knitting shows in 2010.

All this, together with my sister/neice, is just too much for me at the moment so Frances (aranfran) persuaded me to see the doctor and get my anti-depressants changed as I have been on this brand for over 10 years and obviously need something different. We also talked about ‘treats’ for me, and when I have knitted up two or three (depending on size) lots of stash I am going to treat myself to one of the knitting books on my Amazon wishlist. We are also going to work on getting my bank account back in order.

To cap it all off, my computer decided to go wrong AGAIN and now I am using Ryans AGAIN.

1 comment:

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

(( hugs)) sometimes it's tough being a grown up