Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Have had a really bad week, possibly - well more than likely - as a result of the consultant insisting on me taking cholesterol medication. It wreaked havoc with my diabetes so I stopped taking it after a week and feel much better now - I had lots of really high readings for no reason whatsoever!

Finished Forest Canopy which I loved, although I am not too ken on Mini Mochi, and have made Amber a Meret (beret by Woolly Wormhead) in some really grotty dk/aran that Iris gave me (the rest is going on a trip to the charity shop). Piccies will follow when I have more time - GP appointment.

No comments: