Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sorry again for not posting but time seems to be getting away from me! The last few days are our bad time of the month as there are a lot of family loss anniversaries so have been concentrating on other things!

Am getting really impatient about the decorating as I want to get on with it! We've made a start on getting rid of the huge stacks of junk that seem to accumulate everywhere and Ryan got a load of stuff put in the loft yesterday, hopefully we will be able to get started in a few days or so!

Finished Pimpelliese last night (or rather early this morning) and have decided to get the Mini Mochi project finished, smoke ring made and then .... start something bigger like a jacket for me!

No comments: