Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, March 22, 2010

In the last week -

We have decorated the dining room and it now looks fantastic! The desk is nearer the window and there is enough natural light to mean that I don't need the light on to see the keyboard!

Had Ryan's consultation evening at school, and although all his teachers think he is marvellous HE MUST WORK HARDER to make sure he gets the right grades!

Frogged my Mini Mochi made up shawl because I decided it looked horrible (and I did make a mistake in some lace I was adding). I have now started a Forest Canopy which I am lving and have taught myself the crochet hook method of adding beads!

Had a Low Vision Clinic appointment on friday, and they are supplying me with special glasses to use when the light is poor due to mist/fog. I am going to need a bigger bag again!

No comments: