Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Am having an operation on friday ....

... for trigger finger release. This is the fourth one I've had, and I already know that another one is starting as I'm getting the usual burning sensation in my palm.

I only went to the hospital this afternoon - that's not bad for the NHS, I was originally offered Christmas Eve but then was asked if I would have friday! The consultant was considering doing the carpal tunnel on the same hand but as it is not too bad decided to wait until it actually needs doing.

At least I'll be painfree (in my left hand at least) before Christmas!

No comments: