Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

A good Thing?

I am making a bag at the moment - the heartbeat bag from Just one more Row - and am struggling for various reasons. Firstly I am not sure I like the colour (orange/green Aran Silk from Hipknits), the bag doesn't seem to be coming out a good size, my left hand is painful, and now my right index finger is getting the telltale signs of a trigger AND there is now way I shall finish it by tomorrow (op day). I am wondering whether to

a. make the bag a bit larger than the pattern
b. leave it alone and just carry on as per the pattern.
c. frog it and worry about what to do with the yarn when I've recovered from the op.

To be honest I don't think I am terribly interested in the bag as I don't seem to have a lot of motivation/

I shall try and get back to my knitting by christmas but the next week or so is out of the question as I will have a huge dressing on my hand and will not be able to hold a needle!

2 comments:

krisleon said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Jo,all the best and have a nice christmas.

ContinentalCat said...

Good luck with the op, and take your time to recover. And if you don't like the bag, you can always frog.

Take care!