Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, December 21, 2007

My new obsession!

I can't stop buying knitting books! I've paid for 2/3 for the kids to give me for christmas, I've just bought Knitting Never Felt Betterm Bag Style. Knit Kimono and Felt Forward, and I'm waiting for Alterknits, Scarf Style, 101 Desinger One Skein Wonders, Simplechic Oh and and Module Magic to come from The Book Depository! Oh, and "Vogue Knitting" Accessorize: Scarves, Hats, Ponchos, Socks and Mittens (Playtrade but Book Depository again). I am working on the assumption that, the more books I have, the more likely I am to use up some stash!

I'll need another bookcase soon!

I think I'll have to add a list of books that have my attention on here!

1 comment:

krisleon said...

I know who to give my old knitting books to now when i dont want them anymore:)