Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thinking about New Year Resolutions!

1. Not to spend all day, every day knitting but maybe do some florentine embroidery too.
Trying to avoid too many trigger finger problems!
2. Not to make any major yarn purchases until Brighton Knitting show (8th Feb), and then be good until Ally Pally in October!
3. Use up some stash!!
4. Get to grips with designing (bags!)
5. To get finances i n order (with some help from my lovely dad)
6. To keep my blog updated!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

krisleon said...

I have made none only to stop saying naughty words,oh and to buy plenty of yarn without hubby knowing.Hope you and your family have a nice christmas Jo.

dodo said...

Merry Christmas to you Cheryl!