Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bra's!

My sister, who has lost FIVE stone, needed a new bra - she did measure 42GG. So Amber and I went with her to be measured yesterday. Amber hasn't been measured properly and had big ideas about underwiring and padding, well the lady in the shop (Frillies in Horley) did a bit of reverse psychology and started off with the type of bra Amber wanted and gradully got her to see that she didn't want one of those! Amber ended up with two bras one of PE days and a nicer one.

My sister was measured and is now a 40DD, a suitable bra was found and the owner of the shop ceremoniously disposed of the old one after lots of comments about what it could be used for!

Then it was my turn - I HATE BRAS! I tend to 'forget' to put one on most of the time, but otherwise a wear a Sloggi crop top affair. I warned the lady that I hated them, as they make my back itch and I suffer with a thrush type irritation in all sorts of funny places. I was measured and was horrfied to find I am a 42D! After several attempts at scaffolding type bras, we eventaully found a lovely one but the cups only started at D and they were too big. After another search I ended up with a lovely bra, which I have on this morning with a bit of loo roll under the fastening.

My sister then changed her mind about the bra she'd got and we unded up with the same design! We have ordered another one each as well.

I was expecting to pay a fortune, as it is an independent shop with all sorts of makes of bra, but mine was £20 and Amber's two came to £18!

No comments: