Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

I have been sooo norty ...

... in the last week or two! I have bought loads of knitting books, yarn and knitting bags! So now I am NOT GOING TO BUY anymore for a long, long time - well until Auntie Ann and I go to Ally Pally in October.

I think I will have to keep reciting 'no more yarn' to myself!

I do think I could be trying to cheer myself up too - the anniversary of losing my mum is only a few days away now and it's bringing back memories of when she was ill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your mum Jo,my dad died 26 years ago and on the day he died i still get upset and i miss him so much like you do your mum.Take Care Cheryl