Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a busy day!

I was sooo busy yesterday - went to the cinema with David to See Vantage Point (really good although strange to start with), then met up with Dad in East Grinstead after going to the opticians, went to Argos and then went to a performance by Amber's school Drama Club.

I finally have my sunglasses ordered! I am having Oakley Behave sunglasses with the best possible lenses and they are costing - are you sitting down? - £325! Dad says they have got to last me for the rest of my life!

My desk is ordered too although we had to do it online as the one I wanted was completely out of stock at Argos, it is due to be delivered next Wednesday but I did get my chair and a new, easy thread sewing machine yesterday. When I met up with Dad and told him how much my sunglasses were going to cost I told him I wouldn't worry about the sewing machine but he more or less insisted on buying it anyway!

I love my Dad so much and not just because he is being so generous at the moment, he is the absolute best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad sounds fantastic Jo he reminds me of my late dad,kind,caring and the best.

dodo said...

Dad's changed a lot in the last year, and I mean changed for the better.

My Mum used to deal with all the bills and paperwork, and now Dad does everything himself and doesn't need help very often.

jo xx