Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

UPDATE ON MEGAN'S CARDI!

Well, I gave Megan her cardi yesterday and wish I hadn't bothered!
Megan wouldn't try it on for ages, and my sister complained that it wouldn't go with anything then apparently commented to my great-aunt that it would've been better if it was white!
She did, however, agree that they yarn felt 'nasty' then proeceeded to tell me that I could knit in Bambook next time!
Next time? What next time?

3 comments:

Bearium said...

To be honest Jo, some people just aren't worth knitting for. I have to admire you for persevering though as if she was my sister, I think I'd have told her her fortune by now!

dodo said...

Well, I also bought Meg some clothes for her birthday (last year's present got sold at a boot fair three months after it was given to her so I won't buy any more toys!), and Clare told me to only go to Next so, I went to H&M, Tesco and Adams instead!

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

I think its a beautiful cardi and my daughter would be thrilled to get something as grogeous as that to wear. Dont make any more, just give them vouchers!