Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Opticians

I had an optician appointment today and my glasses do need changing so I’ve chosen some and Dad is going to pay for them tomorrow. The frames are slightly smaller than I usually go for and I am not going to have graduated tint this time but a uniform tint instead. They are also going to have a UV and an anti-glare coating too.

I am also going to have some wraparound sunglasses as I have a real problem with sunlight and they are getting some emerald green ones in for me to try! The range I am trying is called Evil Eye (!?!) and they have the regular black, brown then burgundy, blue and green!

I suppose it would be better for me to blend into the background but lets call it a mid-life crisis!

No comments: