Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Busy week!

On wednesday evening, Frances and I went to see Amber in the school 'Trash 2009' fashion show. It was brilliant and we really enjoyed ourselves. Amber is already thinking about next year's outfit! The kids have to design an outfit using only secondhand clothes and recyclables and all the designs were stunning/ On 1st April we are going to see Ryan in a school fashion show for the prom night where all the outfits are supplied by Moss Bros. It's a showcase to give parents and students an idea of what can be hired for the night (8th May).

On thursday, Frances and I went to our first knitting group at Kngaroo in South Chailey and had a lovely time - we ended up staying all day! Bought some yarn (I've smacked my own writsts) but I needed some to go with some other yarn to make a modular jacket.

No comments: