Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spice Caravan Robe

This is going really well! I have finished the back, one front and have 48 rows left of the second front. I then need to block the pieces, put them togther and do the bands, side bits and sleeves - all garter stitch!

I will then do some more of my Sunset kimono before I start a Bounced Check (Jamiesons Simply Knit) in some stashed yarn - I have had to order some more yarn to go with it though!

However, I am itching to have a go with the Rico Pompom yarn I bought in Tunbridge Wells on monday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Spice Caravan Robe, it sounds wonderful :)

dodo said...

I don't think I've made a very good job if picking up the stitches around the front but, as it took me all day to sort it out, it will have to do!

jo xx