Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eyes....

I had my four monthly check up yesterday and, although I know I am not seeing so well, everything was fine. The nurse who checked my vision did say that an eye test is not an actual true indicator of how well someone is seeing day to day so..

Dr. Tesha (consultant) is going to write back to my GP and arrange for them to refer me to QVH, a more local hospital, for the Low Vision Clinic so that I can get there myself and not have a major problem with finiding someone (David or, possibly dad) to take me, so I shall wait with baited breath!

No comments: