Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Flamenco Bag

I was very disappointed with the way this turned out - it's tiny! I have had to order some different handles as the ones I had were simply not suitable. Oh well at least the yarn was from my stash.

Stashbusting, by the way, seems to be going pretty well. Since December, I have used up

Loads of felting yarn (red market squares)
Potluck Chunky (My Constant Companion and above mentioned disaster)
Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb (clapotis)
Twilley's Freedom Spirit ('Maggie' bag)
Hipknits Kid Aran (Ruched Bag)
Krafty Koala Sock yarn (mini clapotis)

BUT

I have also bought quite a bit too!

Skein Queen Plushness
Silkwood Sock yarn x 2 shades
Cascade 220 to make lattice bag
Debbie Bliss SoHo
Fyberspates Aran x 2 shades
Alpaca Select
Malabrigo Worsted
Vanna's Choice x 2 shades
Hip Knits Aran (to make gift)
Mirasol Hacho
Wendy Happy (to make gift)

I think that's the lot, well at least I hope it is!

No comments: