Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Contract!

Frances and I are entering into a no yarn buying contract as, between us, we've probably got enough to stock a small shop! I am only allowed to buy ONE skein from the Unicorn Club per month until Iknit weekend in september (a few days before my birthday) and Frances is going to try not to spend any money on yarn for a year!

If one of us gets tempted, we've got to phone the other quickly before our fingers start to itch!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think I should join you ;) Good luck!

suse-the-slow-knitta said...

or, you could open a shop?

dodo said...

Well the plan probably won't work!

I don't want to sell anymore of my yarn thn I've got for sale already!

jo xx