Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hexagon Bag

Got to the sixth (of seven) hexagons last night only to find that there is a mistake in the pattern and now find that I have to sew some hexagons together to get the right shape - if I'd know bedore i could have joined the relevant ones together by picking up stitches. It should've been finished today but not I have two complete hexagons to do so it's looking doubtful.

I ordered some fantastic material yesterday for the lining but am thinking it would be better for another project so will use some material I already have. I am going to stiffen the lining with interfacting, and am still waiting for the handles to come.

It doesn't look like it's going to be complete by the end of the month either. I am taking part in the KNIT A BAG A MONTH group on Ravlery.

No comments: