Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Whoops I forgot!

Jacqui and I had a lovely time buying a christmas present for each other and opeing them - complete surprises!

She sent me some lovely Posh yarns Emily in a purple colour, a Hairpin lace toll and some instructions, A Vogue Knitting mag, a book - Knitting Tips and Trade Secrets, which is really quite useful as it has tips and tricks from lots of different people, some knitted facecloths and soap, oh and some yarnimals stitch markers (really funny - I sent her a yarnimal row marker for her lace knitting!).

It was really nice to think someone had taekn the time and trouble to buy gifts for me and I really enjoyed doing the same for Jacqui - it was fun thinking of unique knitty things that someone probely wouldn't think of buying for themselves.

2 comments:

YarnSnob said...

Jacqui is lovely, we met up last year! Have you seen what she knits? That woman is so talented

dodo said...

I know and she is a foster parent too, so i don;t know how she does half of the beautiful things she makes!

jo xx