Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Horrible day

The kids and I had a horrible day yesterday. We went to Dad's for the day, and picked Megan up from my sister on the way. Everything was fine until Dad decided to invited Clare to lunch too - and everything went downhill from there.

Megan really played up, whingeing and whining all the time, Clare got nasty with me because she said I kept snapping at her - I wasn't doing it on purpose, I think I was just speaking to her the way she speaks to me and, guess what, she didn't like it!

Actually, I think she looks ill, she's lost all this weight since the end of August and it's making her look really old. The comment I've been waiting for was made yesterday too - Clare mentioned to Ryan that she probably weighed less than his mother did now, well the room went silent!

No comments: