Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I was really good yesterday!

Went to dad's to get our hair cut and went for a wander round Village Crafts in Forest Row - they had a lot of yarn in their sale - mostly Rowan and some Patons. They had the whole RYC Cashsoft range at £2.50 per ball and I was very tempted to buy some but managed to restrain myself!

I am glad I did as the knit'n'natter group are planning a trip to Kangaroo in Chailey sometime next month and I want to splurge there, plut I am going to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft Show at the Brighton Centre on 4th Feb too.

I was really lucky too as my firned gave me her spare wool winder, so I can take that off my list of things required!

No comments: