Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I went out with Dad yesterday ...

... and we bought a new bed for Amber (she had a bunk bed with a futon underneath a few months ago, but it turned into a dangerous thing), ordered my furniture, bought me a new pillow - cost £35.00!, bought me a new Dyson and got some paint charts.

Bed will arrive on Tuesday so spent the evening demolishing the other one which nearly fell apart, and moving a bid chest of drawers from my room to Amber's.

Furniture will take 6-8 weeks.

This morning a nice man from Hillary's Blinds came and measured the kids' windows and Dad ordered their blinds which were half price!

Then Dad and Ryan tried to move my current wardrobes into Amber's room - big mistake! They originally belonged to a neighbour, who moved away a couple of years ago and they were a bit rickety then. Both wardrobes collapsed so Dad and Ryan had to make a quick trip to Argos and buy some cheap clothes rails! Now Amber is going to have to have new furniture (wardrobe at least) very soon!

No comments: