Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Ryan

Ryan is getting worried that he might have developed diabetes - he knows he is about the same age (maybe a few months older) than I was when I was diagnosed. I did test his blood last week when he wasn't well as he was a bit shaky and it was very low. He tested it again last night by himself and it was in the normal range, but he wants a 'proper' bloodtest carried out. He has been looking diabetes up on Wikipedia - can't think why as he has a living example for a mum!

What's been worrying him is that he's been eating a lot of chocolate lately, or so he thinks but I know the signs and am confident that he is OK.

If either Ryan or Amber should be unlucky and develop the disease, I know what to look for and would get them straight to the doctor - I hope and pray that neither of them ever get it though! I would also be able to support them better than I ever was - I am not saying my parents didn't support me but, I would know how best to help anyone as I have had personal experience.

No comments: