Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

KBM Group on Ravelry

I've decided to withdraw from the Knitting Bag a Month group - working to deadlines is not something I enjoy and it also seems to slow my knitting progress down!

My Hex bag will be finished today - yayyyy! David and I spend ages yesterday trying to get the sewing machine to thread (and stay threaded) but I ended up sewing the lining together by hand. It's now sewn in and I only need to sew the handles on so, later today, it will be finished! I have decided to use it next week when I go to Brighton.

No, I'm not really a show off!

Pix will be uploaded later - promise!

No comments: