Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Apprehensive!

It's quite safe to say that I am dreading March. It seems to be turning into a bad month all round. Thee are have been a lot of family bereavements over the years with David's mum two years ago and my mum last year (fourteen years almost to the day after my nan). In addition my mum's step-dad, my dad's mum and David's uncle (died the week before his mum) have all passed away in the month of March albeit over the last forty years. I am sure there are more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

If I could go to sleep on Friday and wake up on Megan's birthday (April 1st) it would suit me fine.

No comments: