Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, February 11, 2008

My bedroom ....

... is now jade white!
Spent the weekend getting on with the painting - it needs to be done before my funiture arrives. This is the first time I've been let loose with a paintbrush as my dad usually does all the decorating but I decided he needed a rest (he will be 77 in June). With a bit of help from Amber and loads of help from Ryan we finished yesterday apart from glossing the windowsill and the door. Haven't touched the ceiling and may leave it white.
Dad came and inspected my work so far yesterday morning, and moaned about how I'd filled some holes (well i did ask him to do them!) and reorganised my plan for the finished room. The furniture range we've ordered is semi-fitted so we had to get the layout just right!
Ryan decided I'd got more paint on me than the wall at one point but it was really satisfying to know that I did a fair amount of the painting!

No comments: