Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

My clappy is finished!



Finally finished last night after doing the classic knitty thing of racing against the yarn to make sure I had enough but I DIDN'T! Consequently it's a bit of a funny shape but never mind it still gorgeous and Amber is STILL after it! I will defo be making some more but not in Hipknits Silk - the yarn caught on itself when it was laddering and required a bit of gentle persuasion to run on it's way.

I am going to use some SWTC Bamboo, some Sirdar Silk Look amd sock yarn to make more - do you think I could be hooked?

1 comment:

krisleon said...

Thats lovely Jo,a nice colour,i may have to do one in the near future.