Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

LOOK WOT I GOT IN BRIGHTON YESTERDAY!


I had mixed feelings about my first ever trip to the Creative Stitches and Hobbycraft Show but I went not especting too much so wasn't too disappointed with the lack of knitting stands. I bought
Knitovation
25 More Bags to Knit
Folk Shawls
6.5mm Addi Turbo
1 s Noro Cashmere lite for SK purse frame
2 metres of ribbon to finish bag
2 skeins of Araucania Ranco for, gues what, a Clappy!
Some fudge (for low blodd sugar)
Cross body leather bag
I visited the Kangaroo stand and looked briefly at the Hanne Falkenberg kits and am now definitely in two minds about buying one as I didn't realise just how rough the yarn is. I am now veering towards an Argosy in Noro Silk Garden perhaps.

1 comment:

krisleon said...

A nice lot of goodies you got Jo.