Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Been out with Dad this morning

Got my curtains this morning but couldn't get any 'eyes' for the curtain rail so dad took one of the old ones off (they keep breaking as they are old) and is going to look for some tomorrow - I expect we'll end up getting a new curtain track!

He also bought me two new telephones for the house - I've only had mine two years but the battery doesn't hold the charge for long and the buttons are small and quite hard to push.

Oh and I got three balls of Freedom Spirit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jo,You have a very kind dad,my dad was like your dad,kind and a great dad.I bet your bedroom will look lovely,glad you got some wool,if you are like me i cant come home without any:)

dodo said...

That's the problem Cheryl!

jo xx