Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ryan is sooo lovely!

Ryan has been sort of going out with a girl in his year at school and he has really fallen for her! He is mortified that he won't be at school on Valentines Day as thursday is college day so is meeting her in town on saturday.

Last night he asked me how much I thought it would cost for the two of them to go to the cinema in East Grinstead. When I asked why, it turns out he wants to take Robynn on a date and pay for it himself! He's only got his £10 pocket money which should cover the cinema as it's a small independently owned own (Unlike the one in Crawley which costs an arm and a leg!) so he asked if I would get some goodies when I go shopping.

He made me feel so emotional - he's not my little boy any more - but I am also incredibly proud of him for wanting to take his new girlfriend on a date,

1 comment:

krisleon said...

So sweet,he is a gentleman for thinking of his girlfriend and taking her out,not many young lads would do that.