Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

LAST NIGHT ...

... turned out really awful!

It was Parents' Evening at College for Ryan's Motor Mechanics course so David duly dropped Ryan and me off and them took Amber to Asda. We weren't sure where to go so asked at the reception desk and then promptly got lost! We did find the right building (Central Sussex College campus is massive) and Ryan decided which door we should go in, although I thought it was another one. We needed the second floor but the lift needed a special access code. After about 6 flights of stairs we found ourselves on level three (level two semed to have disappeared) but we found a maintenance man who very kindly took us to the correct place. We had an encouraging chat with the lovely lady (yes LADY) who takes the Motor Mechanics class, we managed to get lost again, albeit briefly, on the way out! When we finally managed to get out of the building, it was to find that we should have gone in the door that I thought we should have used!

Consequently, on our way home, I was sure my blood sugar was dropping but wasn;t sure. When I got out of the car thought it was obvious and I had one of the worst insulin reactions (hypo) for ages - kept falling asleep so I didn't get any knitting done and couldn't really tell you what we were watching on TV.

This morning I feel a bit spaced out too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better now Jo.
Cheryl