Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Amber has another hamster

I'm afraid I caved in this morning and we now have two hamsters - one of each. We've had Smoky for a few weeks (he replaced Sassy who has gone to that big wheel in the sky) and now we have a little lady called Sunny.

Needless to say, Smoky has caught on to the fact that he has a possible mate and is desperate to get to her ( they are in separate cages)

I must be mad - Amber thinks she is going to make a fortune breeding them!

jo xx

2 comments:

krisleon said...

I take it Amber likes animals Jo?my son Nathan has a zoo here,well nearly.:)Animal mad he is.

lottie said...

oh for a hamster. Georgina wants a snake!!!!! This is on top of our 2 cats and our dog. Alex wants a spider but is going to settle for stick insect instead. Me i'd like rats but i've no where to put them lol