Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Look at my lovely haul!!


I bought loads at The Knitting and Stitching Show.


Two Noni bag patterns - Adventure and Carpet Bag

CTH Kimono of Many Colours pattern

Yarn Forward Fall 2007 mag


Black.White/Greyish blue sock yarn to make Amber some mittens

6 balls of Cascade 220 in a purple shade for Chris Bylsma BRAVO bag

Hip Knits Silk Scarf kit to make the scarf in Vogue Knitting 25th issue

Colinette Perugino Throw Kit

Beads

Various sock yarns - Jitterbu, Fyberspates, some from Web of Wool, CTH Supersock to make Kimono patttern

3 balls of felting yarn from Knitting4fun to design my own bag

Namaste Vintage Knitting bag (already paid for only had to collect)

Pretty bangle for Amber

and I ordered a Bobble & Bramble bag kit (Fabulous Felted Bags pattern) from Jamiesons of Shetland.

I also still have some goodies to come from Woolly Workshop, as I arranged to collect an order from them and it had been stolen!

Needless to say I had a lovely day

3 comments:

Mouse said...

Wow, what a haul!!! Looks like you had a good time :) and will be very busy for some time to come. Are some of these buys for xmas pressies? Happy knitting.

lottie said...

omg what a stash!!!! you've got some well scrummy yarn there!!!

krisleon said...

Lovely what a great stash Jo.