Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My blasted daughter!

I don't think Amber will see christmas - if she doesn't get her room cleared up she will definitely meet a sticky end!

I have been on at her for so long I can't remember and it just gets worse/ David and I spent a couple of hours up there yesterday afternoon and it doens't look any different! Amber, incidentally, was dyeing her hair at the time. I have even threatened to call in the 'How Clean is Your House' team!

Now, however, I have given her an ultimatum - it gets done before the end of sunday or everything gets shovelled into bin bags and taken to the tip regardless of what it is (laptop excluded of course). The amount of time is not as long as it seems - she's at school all day every day, we have Knit 'n' Natter on saturday and we are going to a special remembrance service on Sunday in Forest Row for all those who have passed away in the last year.

I have told her that all the cuddly toys are to be sorted out and taken to the charity shop and she has to go through everything else.Dad and my sister keep on at me about my untidy house, as a lot of Amber's stuff is downstairs but I can't even think about tidying up until I have somehere to tidy it to!

2 comments:

Saira said...

I can sympathise Jo, I have an untidy daughter too! I can't wait until the day that she is moaning to me about her kids!!! Then I'll just laugh!

lottie said...

have to admit i'm hidiously untidy but the girls are too so we all have mass tidyups as i really hate mess but i never seem to get it sorted.

How about holding the hamsters for ransome?

luv lottie