Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Garden Gate Scarf

Am getting on with this project now but don't like knitting with Rowan Scottish Tweed Aran - it's quite coarse and not really soft enough for a scarf but I don't really think I will be wearing the scarf as it is a bit of a showcase piece! It is going in the Knitting Group's display in the window of East Grinstead library.

I have done four flowers and three stems so far and I need a minimum of 6 so I think I will see how it looks with 3 on each side to start with.

Amber has tidied her room and I had three HUGE loads of washing yesterday, and two armfuls of plastic bottles for the recycling bin!

No comments: