Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, October 5, 2007

My shawl - grrrrrr!!!!

I am making a gigantic shawl at the moment and it doesn't seem to want to be finished! I keep knitting, and knitting and knitting but I don't seem to get any closer to it being finished! I know why it' s taking so long - I've got several other things that are desperately waiting to be done - fingerless mitts for Ryan's best friend's sister's birthday which is actually sunday but she knows her pressie will be a bit late, the bag for A Knitted Knitting bag KAL, and my Bloomoon Creations Garden Gate Scarf which I want to put in the window of East Grinstead Library (Knitting Group Display)!

The shawl wasn't meant to be as big as it seems to be getting either! I am making the Cabin Fever Side to Side shawl which is knitted in four quarters, using short rows - so the first quarter is important in the finished size. Well I just kept knitting and knitting, thinking it's not big enough yet and so now its gigantic!

No comments: