Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

My finger!

As all you from AY know I currently have a painful trigger finger - the ring finger on my left hand. This is the fourth one I've had and it's got really bad really quickly so I know that when I go to the doctors on wednesday I am going to have to ask to be referred to the hospital which will mean another op.

I had a double op last year for trigger finger release and carpal tunnel on my right hand and only had two weeks' notice of the op as they had space then - otherwise I would've waited nearly six months. Trouble is I haven't got my mum to help me any more and I know I am going to have to rely on Amber for help with bathing and hair washing! I can still picture my mum rushing about trying not to get my hand wet!

Big problem is though - I have sooo much knitting to get on with at the moment -

Mitts for fingerless mitten swap (Angel Yarns)
Own design bag to sell
Mitts for Amber
Mitts for Amber's friend Emily for Christmas
Bag for Knitted Knitting Bag knitalong (Angel Yarns)
Something for another pressie for Christmas (can't say what in case the person in question reads my blog!)
B4 bag for Auntie Ann

Oh dear! When it's all written down in a list it looks worse!

No comments: