Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look wot I got ...



... at the Textiles in Sussex exhibitio in Lewes yesterday. I got some lovely handpainted 4ply yarn from Ann, a person I know through Knit 'n' Natter, a ball of Crystal Palace Kid Merino in Roses to go with the Fjord for some mittens, a cotton bag, some buttons for Auntie Ann's B4 bag, a copy of Interweave Knits Holiday special 2007 and a swift (loving modelled by Ryan)

We had a lovely day out and Amber made some felt balls. She also did some more silk painting and spent loads of my money!

1 comment:

krisleon said...

Lovely items Jo,sounds like you all had a good day:)