Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Saving Up!

My ex-husband is giving me an extra £5.00 per week as he no longer has to rent the TV for us (dad gave us his old one) so I have already started saving for Ally Pally 2008! I am also determind to stop spending so much money every month on rubbish, ie things I don't really need and yarn that's taken my fancy and when it arrives I don't know what to do with it!

I told Aunti Ann last week that I wouldn't need any more yarn for ages and then bought some yesterday to make some more mittens (Patons Caress - sooo soft!), and I am also looking at getting some more sock/4ply to do the CTH Kimono of Many Colours.

I am planning a trip to the show held in Brighton in February - trouble is David will be with me but he can be useful for carrying bags!

Ryan took some pictures of yarn swifts to school yesterday to show is Resistant Materials' teacher, he is currently learning about and using wood, and he could probably make one for his big project next year. Oh well I suppose I can hang on until then!

1 comment:

krisleon said...

I have never been to an Ally Pally show,you can never have too much yarn Jo i am always buying it,hubby says there is more yarn than anything else :)