Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What a morning!

Woke the kids up at 7.15am. Amber eventually appears downstairs at 7.42 crying that she has to do some homework to be given in TODAY! I quickly log on and find some pics of China/chinese things and print them off. Then I realise it's 7.58 and the school bus is due up in the village (5 min walk) and Ryan is still not up!

After a lot of shouting/swearing/carrying on they both run up the hill, and I follow a couple of minutes later to go to the shop - luckily there was no sing of them so I can safelu assume they managed to catch the bus! I had already decided that I would bit the bullet and pay for a taxi to get us ALL into town (I'm going in later by bus).

They've got an inset day tomorrow (teacher training) and I think Ryan's girlfriend is coming round, so I don't espect there will be any problems getting up tomorrow! And thursday Ryan has to get the public bus into Crawley for college but he can catch that outside the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was busy,sounds like my house in the morning.