Dodoknitz!! - Beautiful yarns, hand dyed with love..

Please visit http://dodoknitzofficial.blogspot.com/ to see my range of hand dyed yarns, dyed to order.

I also offer a Bespoke Dyeing Service, details available.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Typical!!

As you know I am an insulin dependant (Type 1) diabetic and have been for over 32 years. Well this week has been dreadful!

Monday I had to go to the doctors to try and get my new insulin cartirdges sorted out, but he couldn't help me so I ended up with prefilled syringes again (can't see the dial very easily).

Tuesday, I felt dreadful all day - my blood sugar was really low and I kept feeling sick.

Wednesday and yesterday, my blood sugar was high - naturally.

Today, I am going into Crawley and guess what, it's dropped really low again! I can't do my norming jab until I've eaten or I will start shaking about all over the place so, it's choccy biccies for breakfast!

I am having a flu-jab tomorrow morning and I bet it'll be all over the place again!

3 comments:

krisleon said...

I hope you feel better soon Jo.:)

lottie said...

aww sweetie have a hug. i hope you feel better soon and that you can get the cartridges asap.

luv and hugs
Lottiexx

Viknits said...

Uuugh it's awful when your blood sugar drops isn't it, I hope you get it sorted very soon, *hugs*